Our members include distributed energy resource providers, end user customers, suppliers, and affiliated businesses.
- Promote expansion of access to distributed energy resources, including demand response and advanced energy management solutions.
- Providers can increase market opportunities.
- End Users can increase energy savings, making environmental stewardship profitable.
- Consolidate and leverage resources on legal and advocacy costs.
- Share information, intelligence and expertise.
- Coordinate messaging, creating strength in numbers.
- Be among industry leaders in distributed energy resource, demand response and advanced energy management solutions.
- Enhance careers through education, activism, and networking.
Please click the "Download Member Application" button below.
National Provider: $25,000/year
Regional Provider: $7500/year for first region (California, MISO, New York/New England, PJM, Texas, Canada) or Residential Committee; $5000 for each additional region up to $25,000 total.
National End User: $12,500/year
Regional End User: $2500 for single region (California, MISO, New York/New England, PJM, Texas) or Residential Committee participant
Associate End User: $500 for smaller end use customers
National Affiliate: $5000/year