Advanced Energy Management Alliance filed comments on June 22, 2017 in response to FERC’s Post-Technical Conference questions Docket AD17-11-000.
In a statement today, Katherine Hamilton, Executive Director of AEMA, said the following: AEMA is disappointed in the ruling (Advanced Energy Management All v FERC, Case 16-1234) by the DC Circuit Court to deny our petition to vacate FERC’s approval of PJM’s capacity performance program changes. Consumers will be directly impacted by the reduction in […]
AEMA filed on February 13, 2017, in the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (“FERC”) Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (“NOPR”) on energy storage and distributed energy resource (“DER”) aggregation. AEMA made the case that existing demand response programs should be protected; that the definition of DER should include demand response; and that distributed resources should have the opportunity to […]
- Advanced Energy Management Alliance Comments on FERC Post-Technical Conference
- Advanced Energy Management Alliance Disappointed in DC Circuit Court Decision
- AEMA Files in Distributed Energy Resource Aggregation Rulemaking
- FERC Hands a Win to Demand Response in Final Days
- FERC Ruling Constitutes Win for AEMA and Consumers in New York