AEMA filed comments in the Docket No. RM18-1-000 regarding Grid Reliability and Resilience Pricing at FERC on October 23, 2017.
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 26, 2017) –The Advanced Energy Management Alliance (AEMA) today applauded the unanimous decision of the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) to support the growth of Demand Response in California by requiring the three investor-owned utilities, Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E), San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E), and Southern California Edison (SCE) to […]
- AEMA Files Reply Comments in DOE NOPR
- AEMA Files Joint Comments with Mission:data in PSEG-LI Long Range Plan
- AEMA Files Supplemental Comments to FERC Storage/DER NOPR
- AEMA Files Comments on DOE NOPR at FERC
- Advanced Energy Management Alliance Applauds Commission Decision to Expand Demand Response in California