While we excitedly await the temporary darkness of August 21, on May 3rd Californians could also have been in the dark. The reason consumers in California had power was because of a resource called “demand response”. Demand response is the coordinated reduction of electricity use by consumers to provide reliability, prevent black-outs, or to lower […]
Advanced Energy Management Alliance filed comments on June 22, 2017 in response to FERC’s Post-Technical Conference questions Docket AD17-11-000.
In a statement today, Katherine Hamilton, Executive Director of AEMA, said the following: AEMA is disappointed in the ruling (Advanced Energy Management All v FERC, Case 16-1234) by the DC Circuit Court to deny our petition to vacate FERC’s approval of PJM’s capacity performance program changes. Consumers will be directly impacted by the reduction in […]
- The Solar Eclipse: A Clean Response for California
- Advanced Energy Management Alliance Comments on FERC Post-Technical Conference
- Advanced Energy Management Alliance Disappointed in DC Circuit Court Decision
- AEMA Files in Distributed Energy Resource Aggregation Rulemaking
- FERC Hands a Win to Demand Response in Final Days